Saturday, April 6, 2013

This is how we freebie...

I went to the Council for Exceptional Student Conference this last week in San Antonio...it was amazing!  I came back feeling refreshed and excited to try new things!  Maybe some yoga...any takers??  I will post about that later...Everyone there was so amazingly energetic and encouraging!  I can't wait to go next year!

But today, I felt creative and created my first full set of themed readers leveled A-4.  The theme I focused on this time was Texas.  I also uploaded the Level 1 section of it as a FREEBIE!!

Click here to get your Texas reader!
 
If you like it...please rate it positively! 
 And...here is the link to the Texas Themed Guided Reading Emergent Readers full set...
 
 
Thanks so much for checking out my blog!  Have a blessed weekend!
Brandy K.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment