Sunday, April 21, 2013

EARTH DAY

I hope you all had a great weekend and are feeling refreshed!  Just a few weeks left of this school year...where did the time go??
 
Tomorrow is Earth Day...so in my class we are going to talk about recycling, composting and conservation.  I like to integrate the water cycle with the rest of my Earth Day materials.
 
If you are looking for something to do this week, I have created two projects!  Check 'em out!
 
This lil' book allows your students to draw the water cycle, have vocabulary cards and write about the water cycle....and all of the pages are in the shape of a rain drop!
 
This activity will keep your kiddos busy!  They have to cut out all of the materials and then sort them by either materials that can be recycled or put into a compost!
 
I hope to be back with a freebie for you this week! 
Have a great week! 
 
Thanks,
Brandy Nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment