Saturday, October 27, 2012

Trick or Treat...

Hi all!  Gettin' ready for the big night this week of trick or treatin'!  I love fall so much!  The weather gets cooler (yay! to our first real cool front!), pumpkin & apple scents are everywhere, and there are lots of treats to be eatin'!  So to celebrate the season I have posted a Halloween Math Games Freebie (to preview before you buy) in TpT Store!  Check it out!
 
And....Just look at this lil' cutie!

 
This was a gift from a teacher to a student I know...I just LOVE it!  What a great and inexpensive keepsake for the kiddos!  Now I gotta get busy making these for my students!  It looks really easy to make...She used the large yellow construction paper (two pieces its double sided) and then she just layered all the other pieces of the pencil. Before she assembled the two sides together she glued a new, white wire hanger in between!  AHH...so clever!  Won't they just love it???


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think the pencil is too cute! I definitely want to make this for my class!

Heather's Heart said...

Thank you for the cute *freebie* Brandy!

The pencil is adorable! =)

I am happy to be your newest follower and a Texas teacher too! =)

Heather
Heather's Heart

Unknown said...

Thank you Heather! It is nice to get followers when you first start! Still learning the ropes, but I am LOVING blogging! :o)
Brandy

Post a Comment