Monday, October 20, 2014

Hello..is anyone there?

Hello all!  I know it's been a l.o.n.g. time since I posted...but I've been oh so busy!

So...did I tell y'all I'm teaching kindergarten at a S.T.E.M campus this year? It is so fun...and I'm learning SOOOOOO much! Seriously! Everyday those kiddos surprise me with what they're retaining!

Day 1: we ACTUALLY did a real, honest to goodness science journal entry!  

Day 2: Glitter Germs Science Exploration...



I seriously LOVE this quote..."Do You Speak Science?"...I smile each and every time I see this in my room! 

Y'all this is hands down the best book for introducing your young readers to the theory of S.T.E.M...if you haven't seen it you need to get your hands on it!


http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Veterans-Day-Emergent-Reader-1504561



I also made a cute little Veteran's Day Emergent Reader that is perfect your young kindergarten readers...It introduces your kindergarten readers to the five branches of the military...if you're interested in it you can find it here!
I have so much awesome stuff coming to share with y'all for S.T.E.M.  Check back this weekend to see it all!

Sweet Dreams!
Brandy K.

0 comments:

Post a Comment